We first meet in person, by skype or email for a « ZERO » session to briefly discuss your topic, your expectations, my tools and the best way of working together. The ZERO session is free.
Then, we arrange for a minimum of 3 sessions to be done within 6 weeks as this is what the coaching process needs to take. The session is from 50 minutes to 1,5 hour long.
Can be realised by skype
GROUP WORKSHOPS : NVC for BEGINNERS - learn a new attitude and a practical set of tools to:
Identify your feelings and needs
Postpone decisions and reactions until you’re able to identify what need is the most alive in you
Translate the anger into the language of needs
Express your needs in natural, pacific way
Connect with people’s needs, instead of judging and blaming
Listening without judging
Make requests in a clear, nonviolent way
2. ASSERTIVENESS TRAININGS
3. PRACTICE GROUP of SUPPORT will be formed for those who have basic skills in Nonviolent Communication. To feel supported and give support to others by sharing and offering space and empathy to others (and yourself) is the biggest help in incorporating Nonviolent Communication into real life.
4. For those who want to continue to deepen their understanding of NEEDS-BASED COMMUNICATION, a WORKSHOP for intermediates will be organised.
5. INDIVIDUAL SESSION on demand: how to translate your or someone else's anger, guilt or shame into the language of needs, how to stay present in a relationship, how to practice self-empathy...
COACHING BY POINTS OF YOU CARDS
1. INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS - number of sessions depends on your topic
2. GROUP WORKSHOPS - individual work in a group of people gathered around a similar topic. Magnificent way of reinforce insights by sharing and giving and receiving feedback and support!
SESSIONS IN PAIRS - conflict resolution
TRAININGS IN CONFLICT RESOLUTION
WORKSHOPS FOR SCHOOLS