My name is Aleksandra Roussiere-Tomaszewska.
I've always been more focused on similarities than on differences between people. I have always enjoyed listening to people and encouraging them to create a fulfilled and happy life. But it's only with time that I learned how to do it properly, with respect for one's uniqueness, choices and readiness.
I am an ICF Life Coach having accomplished a 125 hour ACSTH program in Life Coaching Center of Poland.
My specialisation is the coaching of expatriate women. I've been practicing coaching since March 2015 with expatriates in Europe and Asia.
I am a graduate in Judicial and Extrajudicial Mediation with specialisation in Family Facilitation. Over time, I have enriched my technique with key Non-violent Communication tools, putting listening to needs at the center of the mediation process.
I am passionate about Nonviolent Communication for its value of inclusion and acceptance. I became a Candidate to certification in NVC in June 2017.
I deeply believe that the skills of non-judgmental: listening, self-empathy, observation and expression are factors of a deep personal transformation leading to an authentic and successful communication.
I took part in many residential trainings in Nonviolent Communication, lead by Certified Trainers:
- 3-day Training: NVC Deepening Awareness with Louise Romain, February 2018, Bangkok, Thailand
- 8-day Training: Transforming Organisations Through Collaborative Processes with Miki Kashtan, January 2018, Jaipur, India,
- 8-day Training: Pathways to Inclusion and Creative Collaboration, September 2017, Pune, India
- 5-day Training: Education for Life with NVC (working with Children, Teachers and Parents) with Kirsten Kristensen, January 2017, Bengalore, India,
- 9-day International Intensive Training for Nonviolent Communication in Denmark, June 2017
- 9-day International Intensive Training for Nonviolent Communication in India in September 2016.
I had participated in a 3-year series of NVC-based workshops for parents with Halina Gut since 2009.
Having "an eye of a photographer", I use principles of phototherapy in my work, believing in indicative role of images in discovering oneself. The work with Points of you Coaching Cards is a perfect realisation of this passion. I had a chance to participate in an individual, intensive 2-days training in Points of You with Dorota Raniszewska, one of the first Points of You certified coaches.
As a basic education grade, I have a Master Degree in Romance Languages and worked for many years as French and Polish Foreign Languages lecturer. I also owned a Real Estate Agency as a licensed Estate agent.
Recovered from a serious, so-called incurable illness by auto recovering and biotherapy, I make this experience available for my Clients. I love sharing, connecting and giving support. I also love writing, taking photographs, reading, travelling and changing my mind for new perspectives.
I work in French, English and Polish language but can also understand Italian, Russian and Czech.
I am both a French and a Polish citizen. I’ve been living in Saigon since August 2015. Before coming to Vietnam, I used to move within Europe and stay in an international environment. I have three wonderful children.
I feel inspired by several methods and I find that everyone is entitled to choose the one that best suits him.
Personally I draw from the wisdom of the following philosophies: Bert Hellinger's family constellations, Radical forgiveness, Mindfulness, Buddhist meditation practice, chakras knowledge and self-healing.
I am also inspired by family therapists: Virginia Satir, Carl Whitaker and Ivan Böszörményi-Nagy.
In my work, I put into practice the values described below:
- Nonviolent Communication of Marshall Rosenberg: http://www.cnvc.org
- International Coach Federation Code of Ethics: http://coachfederation.org/about/ethics.aspx?ItemNumber=854&navItemNumber=4047
- Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators http://www.mediate.com/articles/model_standards_of_conflict.cfm
- Points of You http://www.points-of-you.com/
All photos on www.communicating.life have been taken by me and are part of my private collection.
In my work I use the knowledge coming from my entire life experience and gift of every single person I met.